Excellence based in Tradition
Forge Resources Group provides premier closed-die forging solutions to the Oil & Gas industry. With experience and growth since starting in 1988, the experience and flexibility of FRG continually grows to adapt to the ever-changing demands of the Oil & Gas industry. Our foundation has been built on working hard and supplying only the finest forgings possible, making Forge Resources Group stand apart from the rest.
Capabilities Designed for Excellence
Forge Resources Group operates from over 50 forging cells, allowing flexibility, speed, and precision for every forging. Our production members pride themselves on keeping a clean production facility, high-efficiency forging, and meeting deadlines with time to spare. Beyond forging, FRG has in-house departments that provide additional services to make a complete forging solution all under one roof. Pressure relief valves, cores, valve bodies, and other forgings are just a small list of the products we produce for Oil & Gas, demonstrating our expertise in the field. Any forging you need in Oil & Gas, we can manufacture it and supply it exactly when you need it.
Parts Forged for the Oil & Gas Industry
Listed below are just some of the parts we are capable of forging. If you have a custom part you need, request a quote here and we will reach out to you!
- Camshafts – A shaft having at least one cam attached to it, especially one used to operate the valves of an internal-combustion engine.
- Connecting Rods – A forged engine component that connects the piston to the crank or crankshaft in an alternating piston engine. Together with the crankshaft, it converts the reciprocating motion into a rotating motion. The connecting rods can also convert the rotary motion into reciprocating motion.
- Piston Rods – Connects the piston to the crankshaft.
- Rocker Arms – Transmits motion to valves.
- Rotor Blades – Rotating blades used to transmit energy.
- Stator Blades – Directs airflow within an axial compressor.
- Valve Seats – Seals the valve when it closes.
Forge Resources Group believes the job is only half-finished when a client receives their parts. The job is truly finished when our client is satisfied, place their forgings into service/operation, and reports back that all is well. Until then, company representatives stand ready to answer questions, provide the necessary documentation, and if necessary make changes for the success of the client. At FRG our engineering team professionally drafts and executes all forgings requested. No hassles, no headaches, only ease of mind knowing that the experts are working on your part.
Why Go With FRG?
FRG knows closed-die forging like the back of our hand. We didn’t become a leading closed-die forging provider by cutting corners, we work hard for our clients and give the high-quality everyone expects. Through the expansion of our production facilities, our experience and capabilities have grown to match demands. Flexibility, reliability, and consistency are the bedrock that FRG stands on.