Forge Resources Group, a premier metal processing solutions provider, is searching for 3rd Shift Metal Forming Machine Operators for our Freeport production facility. (7:45 pm-6:15 am Sunday-Wednesday) Some overtime is available on Thursdays into Fridays.
Ask us how to earn an additional $2.00 for every hour worked with an Attendance Reward.
Incentive Pay is available at $3.00/hr. while performing certain tasks.
- Operation of metal forming processes
- Use of instruments and visual inspection to measure/document results for specification conformance
- Work performed to meet or exceed time rates in a fast-paced environment
- Operate forklift to transport material
- Requires loading and unloading steel parts into machines
- Requires handling hot steel product using tongs and welding gloves
- Involves operation of computerized data entry system
- Requires counting of product quantity, data entry of activity, and time accountability
- Must work in a safe manner, following company safety rules
- Required to maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Able to lift/handle 40-lb parts continually throughout 10-hour shifts
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written instruction
- Ability to use handheld tools and measuring instruments
- High mechanical aptitude, proven strong work ethic, and desire to work in a team environment required
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Previous manufacturing experience required
Forge Resources Group is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen, physical, and detailed background check. The Drug Screen includes screening for all drugs that are illegal under federal law, regardless of state or local ordinances.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 – $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
Work Location: In person