Forge Resources Group, a leader in custom short-run steel forgings, is searching for a Supply Chain Intern at our DeKalb, IL facility.
- Strong analytical, technical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects and initiatives
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Vendor management
- Tracking KPI’s
- Communication between vendors & internal staff
- Maintain data by tracking vendor cost increases/pricing
- Solicit quotes from vendors
- Upon completion of the internship, you’ll have the opportunity to be hired on as a full-time employee.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program majoring in operations or a related business degree.
- Minimum 20 hours/week
- The office is open 7a-5p
- Length of internship: 3-5 months
Forge Resources Group is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen, physical and detailed background check. The Drug Screen includes screening for all drugs that are illegal under federal law, regardless of state or local ordinances.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $18.00 per hour