Forge Resources Group, a leader in custom short-run steel forgings, is searching for a Sales Intern at our DeKalb, IL facility for the summer & fall of 2022.
- Strong analytical, technical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects and initiatives
- Learn the basic requirements for servicing customers and commercial project assistance benefits
- Assist analyst team on costing and product management needs – forecasting, data-oriented projects, etc.
- Assist customer service in customer needs
- Upon completion of the internship, you’ll have the opportunity to be hired as a full-time employee.
- Must be currently pursuing a degree majoring in economics, marketing, operations management, or a related business degree.
- Minimum 3-4 hours/day
- The office is open 7a-5p, Monday-Friday
- Length of internship: 3-6 months
Forge Resources Group is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen, physical, and detailed background check. The Drug Screen includes screening for all drugs that are illegal under federal law, regardless of state or local ordinances.