Forge Resources Group, a leader in custom short-run steel forgings, is searching for a Post Forge Worker for our Rockford, IL production facility.
- Ability to read measuring equipment
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Pull product from inventory with forklift and stage for shipment
- Inspect boxes to ensure parts are properly labeled and counted prior to shipping
- Prepare shipping documents and maintain daily production/shipping records
- Inspect parts using a variety of measuring tools and gages
- Operating the following equipment:
- Coin Press
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Grind metal parts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Continuous Standing
- Continuous tolerance of high heat environment
- Frequent unassisted lifting up to 50 pounds
- Frequent grasping and gripping with both hands
- Frequent leg and foot movements to depress foot controls
- Frequent pushing/pulling/twisting/turning with upper body while holding parts
- Occasional unassisted lifting over 50 pounds
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- HSA – Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
We are a Drug-Free Workplace: candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen, physical, and background check.
The Drug Screen includes screening for all drugs that are illegal under federal law, regardless of state or local ordinances.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Apply now for the Post Forge Worker position!