Forge Resources Group, a premier metal solution provider, is looking for a dedicated person to join our Post Forge team. This individual will be key in finishing our product before it goes to the customer. This is a 1st shift position. 6:30am – 3pm Monday- Friday.
Development and advancement opportunities are available within the department and the organization for Post Forge workers.
- Ability to read measuring tools and equipment
- Ability to accurately document data
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Experience grinding with handheld grinders and bench grinders preferred
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Inspecting parts using a variety of measuring tools and gages
- Grinding/deburring parts with handheld grinders and bench grinders
Operating the following equipment:
- Coin Press
Perform other duties as assigned
- Continuous Standing
- Frequent unassisted lifting up to 50 pounds
- Frequent grasping and gripping with both hands
- Frequent pushing/pulling/twisting/turning with upper body while holding parts
- Occasional unassisted lifting over 50 pounds
Forge Resources Group is a Drug-Free Workplace. Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen, physical, and detailed background check.
The Drug Screen includes screening for all illegal drugs under federal law, regardless of state or local ordinances.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.50 – $22.20 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location