Forge Resources Group is looking for motivated individuals to work in our DeKalb IL facility.
- Load, stack and transport steel bars using fork lift, as directed
- Load steel shears for cutting steel to size as directed
- Safe, efficient operation of powered industrial trucks as directed
- Load steel scrap and metal shavings into bins for recycling
- Inspect parts
- Condition parts by grinding
- Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED
Ability to stand for entire shift
Experience in a Heavy Industrial Factory Environment
Ability to lift 50 lbs repetitively.
- High school or equivalent
- Heavy Manufacturing: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
1st Shift: $15.50/hour
Hours: M-F 6:30am-3:00pm
2nd Shift: $1.50 differential – $17.00/hour
Hours: Mon-Tues 3:30pm-3:00am, Wed 4:30pm-3:00am, Thurs 4:30pm-1:00am
Ready to take the next step? Submit your application below!