*Drug Screens required for employment*
Summary of Key Responsibilities: The Maintenance Technician inspects, troubleshoots and conducts repairs and preventative maintenance on industrial equipment.
We are looking for someone with mechanical experience who isn’t afraid to learn new things and work with heavy equipment while on the job.
- Prefer experience in heavy manufacturing or equivalent military training and experience
- Prefer experience performing preventive maintenance on industrial equipment
- Knowledge of electrical applications up to 480 volts
- Strong mechanical abilities and knowledge of hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Basic concrete, basic electrical, welding and/or plumbing
- Experience working with hydraulics a plus
- Welding experience a plus
- Experience working with steel a plus
- Experience with safety programs including lockout/tagout
- Schematics and technical drawings, layouts, blueprint reading
- Forklift experience required
- Willingness to work overtime and on-call is required
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Vocational or technical training preferred.
- Requires walking, standing, climbing, crawling, bending.
- Requires working in cramped work spaces and getting into awkward positions.
- Requires regular lifting greater than 20 lbs, occasionally greater than 50 lbs.
- Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, physical, and detailed background check
Wage is dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Ready to take the next step? Submit your application below!