Forge Resources Group, a leader in custom short-run steel forgings, is searching for a Human Resources Intern at our DeKalb, IL facility.
- Knowledge of various Federal and State Employment Laws
- Experience creating tables and using formulas in Excel
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- PTO and attendance program, issue reports to supervisors/managers
- Collect hours report for temporary workers
- Employee benefits questions and changes
- Employee timekeeping processes for multiple locations
- Coordinate recognition events
- Employee documentation
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Backup payroll functions
- Hearing conservation program
- EEO-1 Reporting and other compliance
- Upon completion of the internship, you’ll have the opportunity to be hired on as a full-time employee.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program majoring in Human Resources.
- 15-20 hours per week
- The office is open 7a-5p
- Length of internship: 3-5 months
Forge Resources Group is a Drug-Free Workplace. Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen, physical and detailed background check.
The Drug Screen includes screening for all drugs that are illegal under federal law, regardless of state or local ordinances.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $18.00 per hour