Forge Resources Group consists of six manufacturing facilities located throughout the Midwest, specializing in manufacturing complex closed die forgings. We are looking for an Accounting Intern to join our team.
- Cost reporting and analysis
- Assisting with fixed assets, reconciliations, and reporting
- Assisting with various accounting projects
- Assisting with customer billings, collections, and credit memos
- Assisting with customer credit reviews
- Assisting with payables and vendor communication
- Assisting with month-end close responsibilities
- Perform data entry and other assignments as directed
- Perform various accounting and finance-related projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software as well as an ERP system such as MS GP Dynamics, SAP, JD Edwards, etc.
- Experience in Excel using formulas and functions
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully interact within all organizational levels
- Responsible and able to see projects through completion
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Currently enrolled and pursuing an accounting degree.
- 3-5 months
- 15-40 hours per week
- Full or part-time
- Willing to work around class schedules
Forge Resources Group is a Drug-Free Workplace. Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen, physical, and detailed background check. The Drug Screen includes screening for all illegal drugs under federal law, regardless of state or local ordinances.