Ask us about our Attendance Reward Program where you can earn an additional $2.00 for every hour worked.
Forge Resources Group is looking for a 2nd Shift Manufacturing Worker.
- Mon – Tues: 3:30pm-3:00am
- Wed: 4:30pm-3:00am
- Thurs: 4:30pm-1:00am.
- Use a hand grinder to grind metal parts
- Perform Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Operate Saws
- Weigh parts
- Assist with preparing parts for heat treat
- Complete paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
- Forklift Experience preferred
- Experience working with steel preferred
- Attention to detail
- Continuous Standing
- Frequent unassisted lifting up to 40 pounds
- Frequent grasping and gripping with both hands
- Frequent pushing / pulling / twisting / turning with upper body while holding parts
- Occasional unassisted lifting over 40 pounds
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Forge Resources Group is a Drug-Free Workplace. Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen, physical, and detailed background check.
The Drug Screen includes screening for all drugs that are illegal under federal law, regardless of state or local ordinances.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour